Press Ctrl^Alt^Del, (the three keys simultaneously, or press first Ctrl, holding Ctrl press Alt and holding both Ctrl and Alt press Del)
If you get the Windows Task Manager, which looks like
Goto part 1, else goto part 2
- If you are not logged to your Windows computer as a user with administrative rights, logon to your computer using a user with administrative rights.
- Go to Start menu, from there click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click User Accounts
- In the opened window click Change the way users log on or log off
- In the new window uncheck Use Welcome Screen.
- And then click apply options
- Leave this setting as it is for the future. This way your logons are much more secure.
- Goto step 2
- Press Ctrl^Alt^Del, (the three keys simultaneously, or press first Ctrl, holding Ctrl press Alt and holding both Ctrl and Alt press Del)
- Now you get a Windows Security window, where you should see 6 buttons
- Click Change Password...
- Now you have a Change Password window,
- Type in your username defined on the server ee, in the User name box
- Type ee in the Log on to box
- Type your old ee password, which you want to change in the Old Password box
- Your new password must be at least 6 characters long and is not allowed to consist of only alphabetic or only numeric characters.
- Type your new password in the New Password box
- Type your new password in the Confirm New Password box
- Click Ok
- If you get a your password has been changed successfully, Your have done it, else retry